Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is How She ROLLS!


This would be Landri Claire all comfy in the buggy at Lowe's on Saturday. She's pretty smart. I even get tired walking around that big store. She had two blankets. One to cover with and one folded up underneath her head. We were by ourselves this day picking up a couple of things that Rich needed. A girls trip to Lowe's...FUN! I hate going to a store like that looking for a certain size staple for a certain staple gun, a certain size nail or screw. Does he really think I'm a girl that knows about all that? I always have to ask for help! I guess I should be grateful that he wasn't with us. I found help, got we needed and left. He would have drug us around the store for hours. Sorry Rich, I love you but you don't like to go sit in a movie theatre for 2 hours and I don't like to go on excursions in Lowe's with you for 2 hours. :)
Landri said it best, "Wake me up when we leave."

1 comment:

Brian Lucio said...

I LOVE IT!!!! My boys call that "The Man Store"! I NEVER go inside if I can help it! My theory is, if they don't sell cute shoes, great books or starbucks, it can't possibly be worth the trip!

Many props to you two ladies for venturing into the great unknown!