Friday, April 18, 2008

Field Day '08



Well today is not a pretty day for field day. Rainy & muggy! These pics are of Taryn getting ready at 6am this morning. The men's conference also starts tonight. So I'm believing for this rain to stop and the sun to come out and make everything beautiful. I'm also believing that my brother-n-law will decide to go to the conference and meet up with Rich and Eric. It's really not his thing so I made it sound less like a "church event" and more like fun guy time where they will be grilling, looking at cars and talking about sports. (b/c they are going to be doing all of that too) I pray that nothing will distract him from going , and that he will go and big seeds will be planted into his life. Go Jesus! You can get him there! My sister also seems to coming around. She mentioned going to church with me, and my mouth dropped. Of course I go at 10am on Sunday and she wants to go to 12pm, she's always been difficult...but I don't care, I'll stay for 2 services if it means she will go. I've brought my niece Payton with me a few times and she loves it. I think Payton has been working on her mommy and that's good. I'll use whatever means necessary to get through to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaaaa tarny told me about that