Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here Comes Another One

I am overly excited to announce that I ...




















AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!! My sister is FINALLY going to have another baby. I was also excited that she called and told me first. Before she told her husband, or even our Mom. Sometimes I get sad because we are not as close as I would like us to be, (a lot to do with the big age gap) and then she does something like that and it makes me feel sooo special. I pray that while her hormones and emotions are totally out of whack she'll finally start coming to church with me...because so far she's come to one Chick Night and that was way over a year ago. I pray for a healthy nephew, because we don't have any boys yet. Really it doesn't matter...just as long as he or she is healthy! But, I'm leaning towards a boy!

2 comments:

Brian Lucio said...

WAY COOL! CONGRATS TO ALL!

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog!! Tell Laine congrats from us - that is so exciting! XOXO to everyone!