Saturday, May 31, 2008

HECTIC









































To say the last 2 weeks of school were hectic would be a complete understatement.
In order: Landri hurt her foot and had to have it xrayed the day after Mother's day. On my way back to work from bringing her for the xray...a flat tire. Thank you Jesus is happened right by the daycare which is a minute from my house. I gave up on the day at that point and missed work completely. The next day Taryn had a cleaning at the dentist during my lunch break...it lasted longer and I was late getting back to work. Taryn had her end of the year band concert that night, and performed a solo on her flute. She did so good. Wednesday I almost made a full day at the office until I was struck with a sudden migraine headache. I had to leave early, go home, take medicine and get in bed. Well, then came all the rain and storms. Thursday morning I got dressed for work, went to drop Landri at daycare to find out that they did not have electricity and were not opening. Thankfully Rich had not left for work yet and said he would stay home with her that day. That Saturday we went to a birthday party for my friends twins. It was a great day. Then last Wednesday my co worker went on vacation. I had felt myself starting to get sick early in the week, and the day she left was the day I could barely lift my head to get out of bed. I was SICK. I never had time to go to the dr. but I believe it was bronchitis or something similar. I made it through work that day but it was rough. Work has been extremely busy lately. Thursday was Taryn's last day of school. They got out at 11:30, so I picked her up on my lunch break and brought her to work with me for the rest of the day. She was not feeling good, so she slept until it was time to go. That night we managed to go see Prince Caspian, even though we both felt horrible. Friday she went to work with me all day, got a hair cut during my lunch hour, came home, packed her clothes and she left for her dad's early Saturday morning. Landri wanted to bring her sissy to the airport, so she tagged along. I got some sad pictures of her at the airport that I cannot seem to get off of my camera. WHEW! It's been a whirlwind. My house is really quiet with only one child. This week was better. Probably because it was shorter since we were off for Memorial day, and my co worker was back. YAY!

No comments: